Hair is a very important part of an individual’s appearance, they can change the entire outlook of a person. However, dealing with hair can be pretty hard at times, something the hair just won’t co-operate, and sometimes they are out of control. Therefore, we have compiled a list of 45 easy to make and control hairstyles that you could try at home.
There are some million types of braids that you do for your hair. There are fishtail and waterfall and Arabic, and many others. The best thing about braids is that you can style them in any way you want. You can go casual with them or super formal with them, they are extremely versatile and functional.
A few ways to style a braid are:
- Side braids. There is nothing like a good side braid. It looks good on kids and adults alike, just add beach waves or even straighten your hair and tie a braid with few hair strands on the sides, decorate them with small flowers or pearl pinks and look chic.
- Good old fashion braid. One full braid looks good no matter what the occasion is. There is several braid inspiration on our blog, try them out and see what suits you best.
Ponytails are a universally flattering hairstyle and look good on everyone, also it very practical and it keeps hair out of the way while looking neat. Also, even with ponytails, you can do a lot, it not necessary that you just tie all of your hair and end up looking like a potato.
Here are several ways to make a ponytail:
- Half pony. The half-pony looks good on many people. Tie a few strands of your hair on the top of your head and let the remaining hair down.
- High pony. High ponytails are extremely functional and convenient. You can easily tie all your hair with a scrunchie and look uber-chic. There are many ways to do so, you can curl your hair or straighten hair and then tie all of them together.
For more ideas go through the pictures and try the one that you like.
Open hair never goes out of style. A long bob, short bob, layers or any other haircut is ideal for this and you can look however you want at all times. Open hair can elevate your look from a 1 to a complete 10. Here are a few ways to achieve the perfect hair look:
- Beach waves. Beach waves look good in every season and every event. They are really easy to do and would last all day long. You can look stunning without any effort this way.
- Classic straight. Classic straight hair looks very neat and makes you look completely in-trend. All you need is a flat iron and you are good to go. Part your hair either form middle or from sides, it is completely up to you!
- All of us have done this at some point in our lives and why won’t we? It looks very pretty and adds an extra dimension to your face.
Try out our 45 pretty hairstyles easy to experiment yourself at home and look awesome without investing too much time!