Going glam with makeup is pretty challenging, as it is a very thin line between glam and going overboard. When it comes to makeup, always remember that you need to create a balance between the face and the eyes. The eye can make or break your entire makeup routine, therefore, be very careful while putting on makeup.
While going glam one should always opt for shimmery or glittery makeup. For one, it adds an extra factor in your face, and it looks stunning at the same time. There are many types of glittery look that you could go for. You can opt for sequins, or shimmer or even glitter. Try them all and see what fits in your glam definition.
Many eye palates cater to all these options together. You can get a basic one and try your hand at them. To help you further here is a breakdown of a few looks that are shown in this article.
Different Eye Glam Ideas:
The best way to do glam is to add glitter. There are many forms of glitter that you use for your eye, including loose powder or cream glitter.
A few options to do glitter glam are:
- Golden glitter glam. There is nothing like golden glitter, it looks extra gorgeous and is stunning. Apply a lighter transition shade and add light or burnt orange and blend it in nicely. Next, add in loose golden glitter and top it off with a wing.
- Pink glitter look. Pink glitter gives your eyes an extra oomph factor. Go for purple, magenta and pink colors to achieve the perfect pink look. What makes it even better is a nice pink lipstick. Add a nice dark black eyeliner preferably with a wing and look like a goddess.
- Black glitter. Do you what would make a smoky eye even better? It is black glitter. Black glitter on matte eyes looks stunning. And would look amazing on a night out. It is perfect if you could just add a transition liner and you are good to go.
Sequin eyes are a new ball game and are different from the glittery ones. There are many examples of sequins’ eyes in this article. You can go crazy with it and use it as a topper or even as an accessory.
Here are a few ways to incorporate in your eyes:
- Colorful sequins are very much in trend these days. To achieve the perfect look, apply lighter shades on the entire eyelid and beige color for the crease and let colorful sequins shine bright. Top off with a simple eyeliner.
- Use them above the eyelashes in a thin line and on the top corner, let the other parts of the eye lay off with a dull shade. And rock your sequins like you are on top of the world.
Indeed, shimmer never goes out style, and it is flattering in almost all colors. No matter how dark or light the color is, you can use it to achieve the perfect glam look.
There are multiple shimmer options out of which royal blue and golden looks the best. We have played with a lot of shimmer in our post today. Check them out for inspiration!